The Charley Project - morbid obsession of mentally ill young woman

The Charley Project is being used as a personal forum for a mentally ill young woman. It is sad but does not excuse the damage she is doing to abuse victims under the guise of a being a "helpful" missing person organization. Meaghan finally admits to her mental illness:

I turned out I have a mild form of bipolar which had been undiagnosed for years. The result was that every week or two, for a few hours or a few days, I’d plunge into suicidal despair for no apparent reason (sometimes I’d just burst out screaming and crying in public, saying I wanted to die, unable to stop myself; it was very embarrassing), then come out of it just as inexplicably, and then go around talking too fast and being way too enthusiastic about random things and generally creeping people out. http://charleyross.wordpress.com/2012/03/ (March 28,2012)

Do any of my readers have experience buying stuff and “flipping” it on eBay or whatever, selling it for more than you paid for it? Can you make money from this? Is it worth the hassle? I have never used eBay before, buying or selling, but I came across a most delectable item that’s a heck of a deal, if I can resell it (March 25, 2012)

A member of a lottery family whom I’d talked about on my website wrote to me asking what the heck a lottery family was and why was I saying such things about her family. She was disturbed and offended (March 23, 2012)

I think my therapist is taking advantage of me… (March 22, 2012)

Probable and possible suicides... I’m still thinking about the people who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and realized I’d never come up with a list of all the probable suicides listed on Charley. I thought I’d attempt it now: (March 21, 2012)

This can’t be right... I was just writing up the casefile for Luis and Mariel Encarnacion. The NCMEC poster says she’s 5’4 and 75 pounds! That’s both unusually tall for a nine-year-old girl and unusually emaciated, and she doesn’t look like a concentration camp inmate in the photograph. I’m going to write down 4’4 instead. (March 18, 2012)

Yeah, kind of a cruddy week... Several days of vomiting and general fatigue caused by, I think, funky milk, capped off by a screaming argument with my mom, (March 16, 2012)

Final leaps... I was in the library today and, as always, stopped to have a look at their display of new books. One caught my eye: The Final Leap: Suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge by John Bateson. Being a connoisseur of Incredibly Depressing Books, of course I had to check it out. I haven’t started it yet — I’m in the middle of two books right now — but it looks very interesting. (March 11, 2012)


Meeting Elizabeth Smart  http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/elizabeth-smart-speaks-about-empowerment-and-gaining-control-after-horrific-events (March 9, 2012)

What happened today... sometimes that I wanted to kill myself — this happened twice in the month of January, for example. “You shouldn’t say that,” he said. “You will get yourself in trouble. I’m a psychiatrist, you know.” I can talk about suicidal thoughts with him without being automatically thrown in the hospital. (And incidentally, I haven’t had any since I’ve gone into the program.) (February 27, 2012)

Hail the conquering Meaghan... the oldest was “Baby Kate” from June 29 last year. (I’m pretty sure her father killed her.) (February 25, 2012)

Sigh…. A woman whose sister is on Charley wrote to me and asked me to correct an error on the casefile. I did so and then wrote back saying the change had been made, and specifically told her to refresh the page if it looked like nothing had changed. She replied angrily, saying the error was still there, and then asked the law enforcement in the charge of the case to ask me to remove the casefile altogether.  Iam trying to prevent that from happening, and have written to her again explaining that I’ve already done what she asked me to do and she has only to refresh the page to see it, but I wonder if I’m going to get anywhere. (February 11, 2012)

I’m in my PJs and my hair is unbrushed but I still think I look cute in this picture (I'm 26) (January 28, 2012)

Meaghan Good, The Charley Project
The Charley Project http://www.charleyproject.org/
Server IP Address: 64.69.41.217
Server IP Decimal: 1078274521
The Charley Project 15276 Main Street (PO Box 647)
Venedocia Ohio US 45894
Phone: 1-419-667-3131
Email:
administrator@charleyproject.org
Email:
Good_128@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment